OK, I get it.
They don’t lilke Metrosexual Mormons. And they don’t like Gilligan Santorum. But Newt?
Newton Leroy Gingerich?
That’s just sad.
Actually it’s worse. It’s scary as hell.
Did you ever see the movie “The Dead Zone,” with Martin Sheen and Christopher Walken? Well Newty is the crazy Sheen character, and you don’t have to get into car crash, go through a coma, and see into the future to figure it out.
This is a guy who went to his wife while she was in the hospital, perhaps about to die from cancer and said, “GTFO toots, you’re too ugly to be First Lady.” Ok, ok that was a paraphrase I’ll admit, but it captures the essence of what was said.
Newt is a sociopath with narcissistic personality disorder.
No I’m not a clinical psychologist, that’s just my opinion so take it for what you will, but here are a few choice quotes about such people. See if they don’t remind you of a certain corpulent congress critter.
Here a few quotes:
- Glibness and Superficial Charm
- Manipulative and Conning
- Grandiose Sense of Self
- Pathological Lying
- Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
- Shallow Emotions
- Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Other Related Characteristics of Sociopaths:
- Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
- Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
- Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
- Conventional appearance
- Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:
- React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
- Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
- Have excessive feelings of self-importance
- Exaggerate achievements and talents
- Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
- Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
- Need constant attention and admiration
- Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy
- Have obsessive self-interest
- Pursue mainly selfish goals
Ok, I know this may apply to a lot of politicians, but when It comes to Newty, he got a double helping of whatever gene makes someone like that.
Yeah, I get why some people like Newt, especially the people in South Carolina.
Newt is a “gud talker,” and he’s got college! Hey, he’s from Georgia even! Those Georgia boys are smart, what with Atlanta and all!
Even I got a bit of a thrill watching Newty slam the whorelings of the Whore Media. Great Fun I know! But here’s the thing, Newt doesn’t just have skeletons in his closet, he has a whole freaking graveyard, and he doesn’t have a closet, he has a mausoleum.
A man like that has one of two choices:
- One, He can show remorse, say he’s changed and he wont do it again.
- He can brazen it out. Attack anyone who dares point out his faults, and claim that his enemies are all stupid and malicious.
One is the is the standard approach of wife beaters and alcoholics the world over. No one ever believes them, but we always want to because in the end they are so pathetic.
Two is much rarer. It is the tactic of serial killers, child molesters, and people like Stalin and Kim Jong Il.
Imagine a man like that with access to the full power of the American police state that has been built over the past decade or so. From the Patriot Act I and II, to the NDAA, the elimination of posse-comitatus, and of course access to lots and lots of WMD’s.
If Newt manages to get his slimy appendages on the Oval Office, no one on the planet will be safe.